AMIRIT providing PMP certification training which enhance your competence and knowledge in Project management techniques, and establish your ability to handle complex project challenges with confidence.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is the most distinguished professional qualification for project managers offered by Project Management Institute (PMI)®. The certification is relevant for professionals who are seeking to advance their career by completing the PMP® certification exam that is based on Project Management Institute.
Pass the PMP® exam on your first attempt with AMIRIT new PMP course. The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and places a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge. It also includes a new section on the role of the project manager.
Benefits of getting the PMP® certification include:
- Better Salary Prospects: Certified PMP professionals get larger and more frequent pay raises than their non-certified peers.
- Networking Opportunities: To obtain a PMP certification, it is recommended that you become a member of PMI. Once you are a member, you have access to a vast network of professionals with similar qualifications. These contacts can prove crucial in helping you land a project management job.
- Better Employment Prospects: As the world’s most popular project management certification, the PMP credential is recognized and trusted by employers worldwide.
- Exhaustive Body of Knowledge: The PRINCE2 body of knowledge equips credential-holders with the tools to analyze a project from all angles, ensuring its viability before it is initiated. Factors like user requirements and potential risks are taken into consideration, ensuring that a project that is bound to encounter hurdles is addressed in the planning stages.
- Well Laid-out Methodology: A lot of time and resources are saved during the completion of a unique project since the certification has a clearly laid out methodology.
- Improved Salary and Better Employability Prospects: There is a higher chance of landing a better job that pays well, in countries like the United Kingdom. Your employer is provided with enough justification of your skills to give you a pay raise.
- Driven by Business Case: PRINCE2 requires users to self-assess and provide updates on business cases at defined points to ensure that a project will deliver value to the organization and its customers. Failure to do so will eliminate the justification for the continuity of the project.